REGULATIONS ON BORROWING LIBRARY BOOKS
International students should follow the rules when borrowing books from the library.
1. Books are to be borrowed by using the college library cards. Students are not allowed to lend their library cards to others.
2. Books can be borrowed for one month. If a student is not able to return books on time he should apply for an extension.
3. Students are asked to take good care of books. It is not allowed to scribble on them or damage them. If any books are lost (by them), students should compensate for the lost books according to the relevant rules.
4. Reference books are not to be borrowed but the students can consult them in the reading room if necessary.
5. The teacher’s reading room is not open to international students.
6. Students must return all borrowed books before leaving the college upon graduation.