REGULATIONS ON RECEIVING VISITORS TO THE INTERNATIONAL
In order to guarantee that the International Students building is a safe and comfortable environment to study and live in, the following rules are laid down:
1. All visitors must show the receptionist certificates of identification (identification card, student card or employee’s card). After the visitor’s certificates are examined and their names are registered, international students can receive their visitors in the reception room or their room. Before entering the students’ room, visitors must be met by the visited students at the service desk and visitors should leave their certificates there. Upon leaving the building, the visitors will get back their certificates.
2. Visitors without certificates or who refuse to show their certificates will not be allowed entrance.
3. Staying overnight in a students’ room is forbidden.
4. Teachers coming to the
5. Visitors may enter the rooms at the following hours:
From Monday to Friday: 16:00-22:00
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00-22:00
6. People on duty are responsible for asking visitors to leave before 22:00. The gate of the building is closed promptly at 23:00. If there are no special circumstances, international students must return to the dormitory before the gate is closed.
7. Relevant departments will punish anyone who breaks the above regulations.