REGULATIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
ON LEAVING THE COLLEGE
1. Students who are going to leave the college (including transferring to another university, withdrawal and graduation) should go through the following formalities:
1) Settle all outstanding accounts.
2) Return the furniture and bedding in the dormitory.
3) Return books and library cards.
4) Return students I.D. Cards and other relevant certificates.
2. After graduation (completing the course) international students should leave the university within two weeks after the conclusion of the term.
If they don’t leave on time, they will no longer be classified as international students.
3. Students, who graduate or complete their courses must inform the Dormitory Management two days before leaving and go through the formality of returning the room.
4. Students who graduate should fill in any required forms before graduation.